Ian: The morning after a long day and night of traveling, Mr. Earl came to wake up our rooms and collect our passport. I did a quick search but did not come up with anything, and since we were tight ton time I decided to look later. We returned hours later after a tour of Rome, so I began to look around again. Still, after a thorough search, I came up with nothing. At this point we needed to to go to the local police station and report it lost. I did so and they said it would take up to two days to process and print a temporary passport. Two days later, while moving into our next hotel which was in Florence, something caught my eye on the outside of the bottom my bag. It was my passport and was unbelievably attached by the sticker on back. Unfortunately, I needed to return to the police station and file it was misplaced. Luckily there was no trouble coming home, not even a questioning about my passport.
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment