Ross School

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

reflection

One of my favorite days was our first day in Rome. We had to visit everything in one day because we missed our flight,  so it seemed really long. When we got on the bus, we were given whisper machines so that we looked even more like tourists. The first thing we saw was the Vatican Museum. My favorite part was seeing the Sistine Chapel. I have always wanted to see it, and it was the topic I did my research on. It wasn’t what I had expected at all. The entire room was full of paintings and it was very overwhelming.After the Vatican, we saw St. Peter’s Basilica. The art in the Basilica was very beautiful. The other highlight of the day was seeing the Coliseum. It was quite overwhelming to be in a place with so much interesting history. We also saw were the Trevi Fountain and the outside of the Pantheon. That night for dinner some people made pizza. We had a pizza dough fight, which was really funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ross School